the promised podcast

This land is your land, this land is my land

A new bill would grant traditional agricultural settlements ownership over 90% of their lands, with the other 10% going to nearby development towns.

Read More

A new (leftist) savior to rise from these streets

There’s a buzz in the sidewalk cafes of greater Tel Aviv this week, as we saw politic’s future and its name is General Gabi Ashkenazi.

Read More

Peace by the numbers

A new poll commissioned by the energetic, leftist think-tank Molad, suggests a new strategy for ending the right’s grip on power.

Read More

The Way Home (Road Trip!)

Social protest leader Daphni Leef and singer-songwriter Yael Deckelbaum are planning a politically-motivated, crowd-funded road-trip across Israel.

Read More

The wages of politicization

The newly more-politicized “Judicial Appointment Committee” met this week, and Likud MK Nurit Koren caused a stir with her appointment suggestion.

Read More

Israel and the “A Word”

Haaretz columnist and mensch Bradley Burston wrote an essay entitled “It’s Time to Admit it. Israeli Policy is What it Is: Apartheid.”

Read More

Israel’s dead, long live the Jewish State!

Is Israel, as 91-year-old peace activist and moral compass Uri Avnery asserts, shifting from a “Hebrew” state to a “Jewish” state?

Read More

Jewing up the diaspora real nice

The Ministry of Diaspora affairs has announced a program to fix “the weakening of the Jewish foundations of the family unit” among diaspora Jews.

Read More

A decade out of Gaza

On the tenth anniversary of Israel’s unilateral withdrawal from the Jewish settlements in Gaza, we discuss the lasting legacy of the withdrawal.

Read More