On our program today, our guests are:
- Prof. Megan Holmes, a neuroscientist at the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine at the University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, explains how high levels of stress hormones during pregnancy could result in physiological and psychological disorders in later life.
- Dalia Guttman, co-producer of the documentary film The Children of Tehran, explores the story of 800 Jewish children who fled their homes in Poland with the onset of World War II and were the first Holocaust survivors to arrive in Palestine (by way of the USSR and Iran), exactly 71 years ago.
- Lior Peleg, host of TLV1’s Links and metal music expert, on representations of Israel and Judaism in the musical genre.
1. Lily Allen – Somewhere Only We Know
2. Yehuda Poliker – The Shadow and I (Hazel VeanI)
3. Tislam – Blooming Drimias (Hazavim Porchim)
4. Natasha’s Friends – Melancholic (Melancholy)
5. Metallica – Creeping Death