Subscribe to the podcast

[button style=’orange’ url=’https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-promised-podcast/id768142013?mt=2′ target=’_blank’ icon=’iconic-rss’]Subscribe via iTunes[/button] [button style=’orange’ url=’http://promised.tlv1.libsynpro.com/rss’ target=’_blank’ icon=’iconic-rss’]Subscribe via RSS[/button]

Allison, Don, and Noah discuss the bill proposed by Labour MK Danni Atar, which would grant traditional agricultural settlements – kibbutzim and moshavim – effective ownership over 90 percent of their lands, while requiring them to fork over the remaining 10 percent to nearby development towns.

Atar says this way everyone will be happy, but Mizrahi activists, many of whom grew up on development towns, say that the wheels of Askenazi tractors have too long been greased with the blood of Mizrahim.

This is a segment from The “Midsummer Night’s Dream (of Bibi Bygone)” Edition.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Listen on your favorite podcast app

Join our weekly newsletter

Receive Our Latest Podcast Episodes by Email

(and not a thing more)